Adobe Animate GIF Transistion.




My second attempt at the transitional GIF piece, made using Adobe Animate. I created an original drawing of my face as the first and last slide and then decided to morph it into a slice of cake and a chameleon, a change from the original where my food was instead a biscuit, because I felt I was taking too long converting the face into the food, so instead decided to change it into something easier, such as a slice of cake. I defiantly feel like my decision to start again was a good choice and as I feel more comfortable using the software compared to before.



Comments

  1. This is amazing! I really like the way each drawing morphs into one another! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development