Jetpack Jones: Head Texturing






At this point during the tutorials I have hit a wall on doing the head tutorials. I have managed to apply the skin tone texture on photoshop however upon doing this, with the first set of Uv's I discovered that upon applying them to my model that somewhere between creating the Uv's and now they have changed into the ones on the last image. Because of this, I am unable to take the model into Mudbox and texture the lips and highlight the face, so have chosen at this point to skip this tutorial on my model and run with the plane skin texture I created on photoshop.

I am however, planning on completing this tutorial by going back and finding a saved file that has the face Uv's layer out properly and completing the texture and Mudbox process that way, but I don't think I will be doing that until I have at least finished the full model, just to give me a bit of time away from Jetpack Jones so I can finish some other work for Toolkit 02.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04