Jetpack Jones: Body Texturing







Unfortunately, like the head texturing I have run not into some issues trying to complete the body texturing for my model. One problem I had first was not being able to use Xnormals on my computer, so I had to get someone else to create the Ambient Occlusion maps for my torso and trousers, and then when I applied the texture in Photoshop, I was unable to complete the texturing process in Mudbox, due to the software continuously crashing whenever I tried to open the model, so instead I have had to try and fix some of the shading issues on Photoshop and why there is no button shading or rocket symbol on my model. I don't know at this point what I am going to do, so I might leave the model as it is and continue pushing forward with what I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04