Jetpack Jones: Creating a Flexible Mouth Rig 1











Finished rigging the first part of the mount rig for my Jetpack Jones. I found following the tutorial easy as always, however I have had to make some minor adjustments towards my rig because of the way my model is designed, so unlike Alans mouth rig, mine has one main control joint because I have one edge loop away from the centre control and two corner controls on the end, because the edge of my mouth angles like a square rather than a triangle, so when weighting the skin to the controls, I divided up the corner weights 50 /50 on the corner of the mouth edge so they both work when I move their groups around. I will take these adjustments into consideration in the future, but I'm happy with how its going so far and the joints all work in conjunction with the mouth control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development