Moom: Expressions Animation (Realistic and Exaggerated)

Exaggerated Expressions

 

Realistic Expressions



Video



This lesson we had to animate a set of expressions onto Moom, with the first trying to replicate the expressions to the video as close as possible and then the second being to try and exaggerate and animate it to suit your own style. For my animation I had fun trying to replicate the animation on the video, especially on the more subtle, smaller ones where I had to look closer and try and figure out what was changing as the video progressed, making the outcome more enjoyable. I also enjoyed exaggerating the expressions as well, and I might come back and add on another, more extreme animation as I feel I could take the expressions a bit further, but at this point I'm happy with what I made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development