Character Design: Astronaut Character Design





Continued on with my characters I finally decided to try and emphasis the heigh and size difference of the two astronauts, looking at the personalities of the characters and then trying to transfer it onto their body type. For the American Astronaut I decided to make him mores stocky and short to show that he's strong and more sprightly then the cosmonaut, but also not as smart and practical, by making his arms and shoulders bigger and giving him a smaller head. Meanwhile I decided to make the Cosmonaut more lanky, keeping his slender frame and making his legs a bit longer while also increasing his head size and making it more oval than the astronaut's so they are easier to tell apart. Overall I am happy with them, although I still think I need to work on the outfits better and maybe could push their designs a bit further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04