Life Drawing





This week I got the chance to draw using a human model this time, and decided to explore and compare how I draw on different sizes and see how my style changes and adapt's depending on what I draw on. For the warm up I decided to draw on bigger bits of paper, because I don't concentrate on a lot of detail at this point and find that my style is more suited to the bigger canvas as I like to try and capture the whole body and go over mistakes without rubbing them out to save time. During the more longer periods of the session I decided to switch to an A4 sketchbook and concentrate on detail more, especially in the last one which I am most proud of, I tried to capture the surrounding props and shadows around the model to give it hopefully more weight and detail to it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development