Life Drawing




This week we drew from an easel and a large sheet of paper to practise drawing negative space, concentrating on one small area and drawing in detail and measuring the model we are drawing from to get a better idea of scale and size in relative to the drawing. This lesson was very helpful, allowing me to practice with both charcoal and a mechanical pencils to draw the large model and hone in on some of the smaller details, it also allowed me to practice with size and get out of my comfort zone a bit as I was forced to draw bigger and try and work with the easel while trying to draw under a short time period, allowing me to care less about drawing the model as accurately as I could and more on drawing as much of it as I could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04