Astronaut: Tin Toys Mood-board

Tin Rocket Mood-board 
Space Gadget / Vehicle Mood-board
USSR Body type Mood-board

USA Astronaut Mood-board 
Robot Villain Mood-board 
Moving on from last week, I have started to look at conceit for the character, and mine is Tin toys to add onto my astronaut character. I decided to make this batch of mood boards to help me narrow down designs that I could start producing, starting with the objects I would like to assist the astronaut such as a space ship, a space gadget (like a space bike, space tank, space racer, etc) that could make the story more fun and lighthearted, and for the last set I wanted to look at possible ideas for the villain. The idea for the Robot being a possible villain I got after a conversation about the characters trait, as the tin toys market was mainly producing a lot of robot toys and not a lot of aliens, so that seemed like the perfect choice for an antagonise within the story. I also briefly looked at different toy body sizes, as he's also quoted as being "clumsy" so I wanted to make my main character very story whereas his USSR friend could be a lot slimmer and flexible which could cause an interesting dynamic between the two characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development