Context 200 Review: Mind Map 03- High-Rise, SnowPiercer and Capitalism.

After realising that my question for my review was too closed off, I decided to try looking at some more open questions that could explore broader topics, so rather than "Which film portrays Capitalism better?", I'm going to try and look at something like "How does the publication dates the High-Rise and Snowpericer effect the portrayal of Capitalism?". I think I will aim to look at both films, as well as High-Rises original book adaption to see how they have been adapted to suit the time difference, but I will look at other quotes from other sources to reference before I read the book, so I can get a more diverse selection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development